Thursday, March 26, 2009

if i want to change three things.




My life is normal but I need to change things. I have some good stuff that I don’t want to change but they are three. How do I look, how do I act, and I want to be 23 years old. People think that I am funny but sometimes I say to my self I’m not that funny. I am happy but not so happy that I could be.

First, I wish I can look better that I look now. For example my hair is a mess I have a tornado in the front of my hair I hate that. Another example is that I can be attractive because I not so attractive right now. My mom thinks that I am attractive but I think she is lying.

Second, I also want to change how I act because I am not that funny. Sometimes I make my friends laugh but is not because they laughing about my jokes. I like to laugh a lot but I think I am not funny enough. My friend every time they are laughing about something that I didn’t say.

Last, I would like to be 23 years old so I could do fun stuff. For example getting a license so I can drive and go were ever I want to go. Because I’m a grow up man that his dad is not driving him. So I can’t also go to work because I don’t want to be in school. I want to be smart so I can’t be a soccer player.

Conclusions, the three things that I have talked about are the most important things I want to change does things in my life. I wish I had that opportunity to change does things. People think that money is important yes it is but there are more important things. Like family, food, you’re self and friends they are important to me. They are the best thing I wish to change.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love the name idea, but I wanted each letter to be different. See if you can do this. You will have to show Mrs. Onuelu her picture! :-) Also, separate the photo assignments individually according the actual assignment.

    ReplyDelete