Monday, February 9, 2009

"all about me"




hello my name is cristian calix i am 13 years old. my birthday is on august secand in 1995. i'm from honduras thats a small but not big country thats were my hold life is aand whent i came here i started a new life. i have two sisters one is 2 years old and the other one is 5 years old, the big one her name is ANAHI, and the small one is VALERIA. i like to play sport and my favorite sprots is soccer soccer is a part of my life my favorite team is ACMILAN you would see that at the top of my blog. i like pop and i like rock thats wat i listen all the time. my bestfriends are in west millbrook middle school there name are kenan,nathan,bretn,adam, and hunter, i have one best friend in this school and hes name is edgar. one day i would like to be like LEONEL MESSI he is a soccer player that plays for a spain team call FC BARCELONA.

No comments:

Post a Comment